Glass always impresses, and our panels offer a wealth of design possibilities to create further impact. Curves, vivid colours and even screen printing options are all available depending on your vision and creative ambitions.
StoVentec Glass can be used both as an external rainscreen cladding system, and as an internal decorative option.
Features & Benefits
- Bespoke, attractive glass panel finish
- Available in any colour (RAL colours as standard), or screen printed to any design
- Manufactured to fit your design requirements with bespoke sizes and shapes
- Adjustable sub-construction for levelling uneven substrates
- Ventilated cavity keeps the wall dry and allows it to breathe
- Effective facade insulation
- The prefabricated panels can be installed quickly and easily, no wet trade requirements
- Limited combustibility in accordance with DIN 4102
- Frost resistance in accordance with DIN 52104
Areas of Use
- New build and refurbishment
- Suitable for exterior and interior use
- Brickwork, blockwork, concrete and porous concrete substrates
- Timber and steel frame construction (subject to load capacity)
- Problematic substrates (e.g. damp penetration, uneven, severely cracked)
Approvals & Testing
- BBA certification 10/4792
- Z-33.2-658 DiBt approval
- Soft body impact test to BS 12600 (Class 1)
- Soft body impact test to BS 8200 (Category B)
- Soft body impact test to BS 6206 (Class A)
- Hard body impact test to BS 8200 (Category B)
- Drop ball test from 9m to BS EN 356:2000 (Class P4A)
- Blast test (10kg of TNT at 6m) to ISO 16933:2007 (Pass)
- Blast test (100kg of TNT at 25m) to ISO 16933:2007 (Pass)
- Blast test (100kg of TNT at 15m) to ISO 16933:2007 (Pass)
Download the StoVentec Glass system brochure for system information, highlights and inspiration.
Please contact us if you have any questions or enquiries about Sto products, systems and services.
Call: 0141 892 8000