RIBA Accredited Seminars for Architects
As part of our service to architects, Sto runs a series of RIBA-accredited CPD seminars for architects and specifiers. The duration of each seminar is approximately 45 minutes presentation plus a 15 minute questions & answers session.
Sto technical consultants are available for CPD bookings across the whole of the UK and Ireland. Please either contact Sto or your Technical Consultant for more information or to arrange a CPD for your practice.
You can also now book a CPD online. Simply fill out the online request form and a Sto representative will be in touch.
Sto now has a new non-RIBA approved seminar available for Passivhaus projects. Contact Sto for more details.
CPD: External Wall Insulation Systems
- What is an external wall insulation system?
- What are the benefits of external wall insulation?
- Using external wall insulation to exceed Part L/Part J Building Regulations.
CPD: Facade Render
- Understanding substrates.
- Different types of render.
- The most important component: the binder.
- The benefits of modern renders.
CPD: Interior Coatings
- Considerations for choosing internal coatings.
- Acoustic properties.
- Durable wall coverings.
CPD: Acoustic Systems
- Principles of sound.
- Why are acoustic boards important?
- Jointless linings.
- Sound absorption and attenuation.
- Chilled ceilings.
CPD: Innovation in Paint Coatings
- Understanding paint.
- Advancement in paint technology.
- Different types of interior and facade paint.
- Volatile organic compounds.